10 Avondale Road,
Expressions of Interest
An outstanding opportunity for the astute developer, rural enthusiast, or handy renovator, this 10,600m2 (2.6 acres) block in the highly sought-after Cooranbong is ready to be taken advantage of.
Situated in a quiet pocket of Cooranbong, this R2-zoned block is only a short walk to Avondale School, a five-minute drive from the M1 Freeway, thriving Morisset CBD, Cooranbong shops, quality schools – both private and public and central to both Sydney and Newcastle and you will understand the genuine opportunity this provides.
• Genuine development opportunity with 20 metre frontage, R2 zoning and sought-after area for land.
• Town water, town sewerage and power
• One dwelling featuring three bedrooms, one bathroom and single garage suitable for the handy renovator.
• Outstanding investment opportunity with current long-term tenants interested in remaining
• Fenced paddocks for horses, an aviary for the bird lover and plenty of opportunities for other wildlife
Rental Appraisal: $500/week
Council Rates: $587/Q
The demand for land in Cooranbong is significant. Here is your opportunity so don’t miss out as this is not likely to last long.
Register your interest with Ben Wrigley via email, text or phone call to secure a private inspection time.
Expressions of Interest due: 5:00pm Monday 27 September 2021 (unless sold prior)
Ellejayne Realty have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 10,600 m²
- Street View