14A Lakeview Road,
New to Market
Nestled on a 2,963m2 private battle-axe block with a stunning outlook over Lake Petite and easy level access down to the water’s edge, this is your forever home.
Set on private parcel of waterfront reserve land sits this impressive five bedroom architecturally designed home, with several living areas that encompass formal and informal uses.
Stunning views can be enjoyed from multiple rooms of the home and if you are looking for privacy and size, this wonderful family home delivers on many levels! Generous in scale and quality, this impressive home is the ideal choice for families and entertainers looking for a fabulous lakeside lifestyle.
Upon entering the home, you will find three separate living areas, including kitchen and dining alcove.
Downstairs comprises of two bedrooms, large open living space including fireplace, full bathroom, and kitchenette. Private accessibility provides the opportunity for this area to be used for extended family stays, or as a teenager retreat.
Upstairs is designed to provide further privacy for the family, with additional living area including another two bedrooms, both with built-in robes and grand master bedroom with walk-in and built-in robes, ensuite and an appealing private balcony overlooking the pool area, and waterfront reserve.
Approximately one hour from Sydney’s North Shore and Newcastle. Close to Trinity Point, restaurants, cafes, schools, shops, train station and more.
With all the inclusions you would expect such as ducted air conditioning, combustion and open fireplace, quality layout and design, great quantity of storage areas including oversized under house area and so much more, this stunning home is a must to see!!
• Private battle-axe, waterfront lifestyle
• Three covered balconies with lake views, & overlooking the inground pool
• Main bedroom with walk-in robe, plus built-in robe, ensuite & your own private balcony
• Four bedrooms with built-in robes
• Ducted Air Conditioning throughout
• Internal laundry with side access
• Solar hot water system
• Large Inground Pool
• Three carports
• Wrap around driveway.
• 10m x 7m Shed plus extra smaller shed used currently as tool & garden shed.
• Set on a private 2,963m2 waterfront block.
• Your very own orchid featuring citrus & fruit trees.
• Close to Trinity Point Marina
• Boat ramp with access to Lake Petite only minutes from your door
• Short drive to Morisset train station & hub
• Approx. 30 minutes to Tuggerah
• 1 hour approx. from Sydney’s North Shore or Newcastle
Ellejayne Realty have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2,963 m²
- 4 Garage
- Street View