23 Avondale Road,
New to Market
PRIVATE INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS – PLEASE CALL 0409 652 160 TO BOOK
Situated on a level 1,480m2 block, this three-bedroom home has the charm and character of a bygone era of Cooranbong.
This property provides an opportunity for the family to make this house their home or for the astute developer to take advantage of the quality R2-zoned land.
Situated in a quiet pocket of Cooranbong, this R2-zoned block is only a short walk to Avondale School, a five-minute drive from the M1 Freeway, thriving Morisset CBD, Cooranbong shops, quality schools – both private and public and central to both Sydney and Newcastle and you will understand the genuine opportunity this provides.
• Three spacious and stylish rooms with fans
• A very spacious study or children’s play area
• Formal dining and living area featuring a cosy fireplace
• A beautiful timber entertaining area
• Fully fenced and level 1,480m2 block with side access and dual driveways.
• Attached carport and detached single garage
• Inground pool in need of some quality TLC
• Genuine development opportunity with 20 metre frontage, R2 zoning and sought-after area for land.
• Town water, town sewerage and power
Rental Appraisal: $480-$500/week
Council Rates: $474/Q
The demand for large blocks in Cooranbong is significant. Here is your opportunity so don’t miss out as this is not likely to last long.
Register your interest with Ben Wrigley via email, text or phone call to secure a private inspection time.
Ellejayne Realty have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,480 m²
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place
- Street View