24 Ballin Close,
** PRIVATE INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY – OPEN HOME FOR 14/08/2021 CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS **
Welcome to 24 Ballin Close, Cooranbong. A brilliant acreage with endless opportunities to secure the lifestyle your family craves.
Utilise the open acreage, take a stroll into the tranquil bush setting complete with established trails or tend to your veggie patch or chook pen at your leisure.
Centrally located to Newcastle and Sydney with a short drive to the M1 Motorway, Cooranbong Shops and local schools – both public and private, this property is sure to be in very high demand with off-market interest confirming the desirability of land in Cooranbong.
• Six scenic lifestyle acres with two detached dwellings
• Main Residence: Beautifully refurbished two-bedroom, one-bathroom dwelling with additional powder room, large laundry, study, cosy fireplace and a brilliant 50m2 entertaining area
• Cottage: Tidy single-bedroom, one-bathroom dwelling with kitchen, fireplace and large living area
• Large workshop-style shed with single-phase power and approximately 130m2 of shed space
• A breathtaking array of native wildlife with plenty of room for all outdoor activities including trail walking, riding, motorbike riding etc
• Partially enclosed, approximately 50m2 vegetable patch and large chook pen.
Other important information: Tank water via 30,000L tank, triple carport
Seeking an acreage lifestyle property for your family? Here is your opportunity so don’t miss out as this is not likely to last long. We love Cooranbong and we’re sure you will too.
Questions? Contact Ben Wrigley via email, text or phone call for more information.
Ellejayne Realty have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Land is 6 acres
- 5 Garage
- Street View