41 Martinsville Road,
New to Market
Architecturally-built by WM Humphries to a design by NSW Colonial Architect’s Office in 1881 to cater for the towns growing population, the Heritage-listed, former Cooranbong Post Office building is as brilliant as it is historic.
Featuring iconic sandstone design and refurbished, yet original posts on an outstanding 2,668m2 block, this is your opportunity to own a stunningly renovated piece of history in an idyllic setting at the base of the Watagan Mountains.
Affectionately known as ‘our post office’, the owners have poured their heart and soul into this historic project and the results are truly breathtaking.
Not an expense has been spared in the renovation process whilst maintaining the old-world charm of this iconic building.
• Four huge bedrooms complete with fireplaces in each, modern ducted air, 10-foot ceilings and decorative cornices.
• Two brand new bathrooms with unbelievable appeal and modern-day comforts such as underfloor heating
• Brand new kitchen with stunning design features and modern appliances
• Beautiful courtyard with formal or informal outdoor entertaining options and the historic telegraph structure
• An oversized double garage with attached carport and a never-ending backyard allowing room for the kiddies or other ventures.
This opportunity has the very real potential to be utilised as a brilliant home, an Air BnB, art gallery or a high-end and prestigious bed and breakfast.
Positioned at the base of the Watagan Mountains, yet less than an hour to Sydney and close to local shops and schools, this rare opportunity is as convenient as it is historically significant and breathtaking.
Call for more information on this property and/or the wonderful history of beautiful Cooranbong.
Ellejayne Realty have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2,668 m²
- 4 Garage
- Street View