477 Freemans Drive,
New to Market
PRIVATE INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS – PLEASE CALL 0427 912 181 TO BOOK
Situated on a level 1,853m2 block, this three-bedroom, brilliantly presented home with detached studio provides an opportunity for the family to make this house their home or for the astute developer to take advantage of the quality R2-zoned land.
Situated in the sought-after suburb of Cooranbong, this block is only a five-minute drive from the M1 Freeway, thriving Morisset CBD, Cooranbong shops, quality schools – both private and public and central to both Sydney and Newcastle and you will understand the genuine opportunity this provides.
• Three spacious and stylish rooms with fans and built-in robes
• Detached studio with modern bathroom
• Open plan, contemporary kitchen and living area featuring a cosy fireplace
• An enticing entertaining area overlooking the well-maintained and large yard
• Fully fenced and level 1,853m2 block with double side access
• Detached 9m x 6m carport
• Town water, town sewerage and power
• Genuine development/second dwelling opportunity with 31 metre frontage, R2 zoning and sought-after area for land.
Rental Appraisal: $550-$570/week
Council Rates: $475/Q
The demand for large blocks in Cooranbong is significant. Here is another opportunity by Ellejayne so don’t miss out as this is not likely to last long.
Register your interest with Ben Wrigley or Jayse Russo via email, text or phone call to secure a private inspection time.
Ellejayne Realty have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,853 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View