48 Harbord Street,
This beautifully renovated three-bedroom home is the complete package and ideal for first home buyers, young families, retirees and investors alike. Centrally located within walking distance to the local shopping centre, local services and the shores of Lake Macquarie, this home is ready to be lived in.
Featuring multiple living areas around a central kitchen, large and private covered alfresco area, three-bedrooms and single lockup garage this property ticks the boxes for all members of the family.
Some of the features include:
– Split system air conditioning for year round comfort.
– Oversized Master with built in robes and inbuilt TV
– Combustion fireplace for those winter months.
– Ceiling fans throughout.
– Modern kitchen with loads of cupboard and bench space
– Two great back sunrooms, one with fantastic outdoor kitchen, complete with built in BBQ & Pizza oven
– 1.5KW Solar
– 6 x 7 Drive through colorbond shed with remote roller door
– Spa to relax and unwind
– Centrally located to public transport, schools, shops and sporting facilities
– 4.5 km approx. to Morisset Railway Station.
– 1.5 km approx. to the Bay Shopping Complex with Coles, cafes and all services.
You can walk into this home and not have to lift a finger
Ellejayne Realty have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 533 m²
- Street View