54 Station Street,
PRIVATE INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS – PLEASE CALL 0409 652 160 TO BOOK
This beautifully renovated home is perfectly located within walking distance to the shores of Lake Macquarie, Pendlebury Park and numerous boat ramps within the brilliant lakeside suburb of Bonnells Bay.
With stunning waterviews of both sides of the Peninsula, this opportunity is perfect for stylish, low maintenance living, working from home with a view or the ideal investment for Air BnB/room share owners with a significant annual return. The potential of this property is only exceeded by its beauty.
Enjoy the social life or consider utilising the upper level of the home as an executive-style office suite and work in style!
This home promises to be highly sought-after with a raft of features including, but not limited to, the following:
• Four renovated bedrooms with ensuite to main and walk-in robe
• Large entertaining area with views of Lake Macquarie
• Modern kitchen with stunning design features, stone benchtops and modern appliances
• Additional downstairs kitchenette with bathroom and powder room
• Modern bathrooms – upstairs and downstairs
• Internal access from secure double garage
• Only 10 minutes to the M1 Motorway, Morisset CBD, Morisset Railway Station and short drive to Bonnells Bay Shopping Centre
Rental: Recently rented for $800/week
Air BnB appraisal: $52,592/per annum
Be sure to get in quick and call, text or email for more information on this property in this outstanding and sought-after part of Bonnells Bay.
Ellejayne Realty have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Street View