6 Laelana Avenue,
$670,000 - $720,000
PLEASE REGISTER INTEREST FOR OPEN HOME INSPECTIONS – PLEASE CALL JAYSE 0427 912 181 TO BOOK
This beautifully renovated home is perfectly located within walking distance to the shores of Tuggerah Lakes and only a four-minute drive to Budgewoi Beach.
Providing a brilliant setting for the close-knit family or first homebuyer to create memories, this home includes an outdoor entertaining area overlooking a quality pool, a tiled ‘man cave’ or ‘she shed’ and multiple living areas.
This home promises to be highly sought-after and includes the following features:
• Three bedrooms with walk-in robe in master
• Beautifully renovated and modern bathroom
• Open plan kitchen
• Main living area with cosy fireplace
• Additional formal dining and loungeroom
• Hedged front yard for privacy
• Tiled ‘man cave’ with power
• Walking distance to local schools, shops, boat ramps and only a short drive to Budgewoi Beach
Rental Appraisal: Approx $460-$480/week through Ellejayne Investor Support and Property Management team
Be sure to get in quick and call, text or email for more information on this property in this outstanding and sought-after part of the Central Coast.
Ellejayne Realty have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 430 m²
- Secure Parking
- Open Fire Place
- Split System Heating
- 1 x man cave
- Street View