91 Waikiki Road,
New to Market
Set on the high side of one of Morisset Peninsula’s most sought-after streets sits this four-bedroom, two-bathroom entertainers home ready to make your own.
Complete with a beautiful entertaining area, large fully fenced yard and pool, this property is for families who enjoy relaxing and social gatherings.
Being on Waikiki Road, this home is ideal for those who enjoy lakeside activities such as fishing, kayaking, boating and relaxing.
Features include, but are not limited to:
• Four bedrooms, master with built in robe and ensuite
• Two large living spaces, with modern timber floors
• Modern kitchen with stone bench tops and ample cupboard space
• Stylish and modern bathrooms
• Large entertaining area with second private outdoor retreat and inground swimming pool
• Modern plantation shutters throughout
• Double lock up garage
• Large fully fenced yard backing onto bushland
Other notable features: Air-conditioning, solid brick and tile design, bushland outlook.
The convenience of being close to local shops, schools (public and private), Morisset CBD and the M1 Motorway make it appealing to all buyers seeking a central location between Sydney and Newcastle.
Properties like this do not last long!!! DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS – please book your private inspection today by contacting Jayse on 0427 912 181 (text/call)!
Rental Appraisal: $650/week
Ellejayne Realty have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 734 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View